Saturday, November 7, 2009

Smartphoneware Best CallRecorder v1.04 S60v3 SymbianOS9.x Unsigned Cracked-DiL




This is a fully customizable call recording application for S60 3rd edition with rules for saving conversations for incoming/outgoing calls from known/unknown numbers. Unobtrusive and easy to use.

This is a fully customizable call recording application with rules for saving conversations for incoming/outgoing calls from known/unknown numbers. Unobtrusive and easy to use.
What's new in version 1.04:
Issue with updating main view on new record resolved





OR




3 comments:

Stud Boy said...

there is deal for u....which giver u profit...owner of this blog plz contact me at my number 09888278351........there is xurely your profit

Stud Boy said...

plz contact me wen u see it...as fast u can.....otherwise give me a msg or reply on this place..

admin said...

what's the deal?

You can write to me on fdnms1@gmail.com